Are you a lazy brusher? Or perhaps you wear braces and using manual toothbrushes seems to be much of a stress. Not to worry, electric toothbrushes relieve you from this stress. An electric toothbrush makes brushing easier as it does the work for you. It is also more efficient in getting rid of dental plaques. So, if you need an electric toothbrush, you can get one or more from electric toothbrush manufacturers. Cinoll offers varieties of electric toothbrushes, and you can even get a customized one. If you are still contemplating on getting one, this article will offer you a few more advantages of having an electric toothbrush.
Advantages of an Electric Toothbrush
- Helpful for people with sparse freedom of movement: It is advantageous for disabled people and people with arthritis, as the toothbrush works without human resources.
- Safety of the Gum: Electric toothbrushes do not hurt gums but improve the enamel when appropriately used.
- Timers: Electric toothbrushes are made with built-in timers. So, you do not brush for a period that is too long or too short. The timer enables you to brush just right enough for your oral health.
- Fun for Children: Children will find it more interesting to brush with electric toothbrushes over manual toothbrushes.
- Sensors: Some electric toothbrushes have pressure sensors to alert you in case you are brushing too firmly.
- Easy Use: The toothbrush does the work, so you do not have to be wringing your hands all around.
- Effective for Dental plaques: Electric toothbrushes are more efficient in pulling out dental plaques. Thereby saving your teeth from decay.
Added Advantages of Cinoll Electric Toothbrush
Getting your electric toothbrush from Cinoll avails you to more advantages. These include:
- Personalized Pack: It makes traveling cases to suit your needs, be it size or color.
- Personalized Color and Shape: The toothbrush is tailored to a color of your choice. There are numerous shapes to give you options to pick from. It is up to you to decide your preferred shape.
- Personalized Bristles: Thebristlesare shaped, colored, and textured to meet your demands. Also, the quantity of bristles you want is taken into consideration.
- Motor: The power motor is created to work quietly, effectively, and last a long time.
- Charging Methods: USB charging and magnetic charging options are available.
How to use an Electric Toothbrush
Here are a few techniques on how to use an electric toothbrush:
- Make sure your toothbrush is charged before use.
- Hold your electric toothbrush at angle 45o. You do not have to scrub, so just guide the toothbrush from one tooth to the other.
- When you are done with the teeth, you can guide the brush on your gum for the removal of dental plaques.
- Then, gently use the brush on your tongue and the upper part of your mouth for fresher breaths.
An electric toothbrush makes brushing much easier and safer, as long as you use it properly. While they are many advantages of an electric toothbrush, it will be wise, however, to consult your dentist before getting one.